Elite Pump Features
- Closed System – Ameda Purely Yours uses the patented HygieniKit Milk Collection System, which has a silicone is designed to prevent milk from leaking into the pump’s tubing. This saves clean up time since the tubes do not require washing after each use.
- FDA Approved – The HygieniKit (sold separately) is the only milk collection system approved by the FDA to keep milk and outside air separate from each other.
- Compact and Lightweight – This hospital grade breast pump only weighs 6 pounds, which is extremely light for a hospital pump, so it is easier for moms to take with them from one place to another.
- Microprocessor Controlled, Piston Driven – According to pump experts, piston pumps are more effective at expressing milk comfortably than diaphragm pumps.
- Individually Adjustable Controls – You can better mimic your baby’s natural nursing rhythm since the cycle speed and suction controls can be adjusted independently of each other.
- Wide Range of Suction Options – Only hospital pump to begin at zero suction – great for those who find minimum suction of other pumps uncomfortable. Suction ranges from 0 to 250 mmHg.
- Ideal Pump for Special Situations – Offers efficient pumping for mothers of multiples or premature infants as well as those trying to initiate a milk supply or increase a low supply.
- Built-in Bottle Holders – Help to keep bottles and freezer storage bags upright during milk expression to prevent spilling.